JSMA members have opportunities to experience the museum unlike other guests.
Free access to the special exhibitions and galleries, discounts on workshops and classes, and advance knowledge of upcoming activities are just some of the benefits members enjoy throughout the year. Members also take pride in knowing that their membership gift helps to sustain the dynamic and enriching educational programs enjoyed by all. Become a member today!
Ways to become a member:
- Online – Select membership level below (link will open in new window)
- Phone – Call (541) 346-0974
- On Site – Visit the JSMA admissions desk. You may convert your daily admission into an annual membership by deducting the price of admission from the membership fee.
Join the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art!
Basic Membership Levels:
- Unlimited free admission for one year
- Invitations to the opening receptions for major exhibitions
- Invitation to Members' Season Preview Party
- JSMA Member Magazine (published tri-annually)
- Recognition in the Annual Report
- Advance notice about upcoming special events including lectures, films, workshops and more
- Eligibility to join museum volunteer groups
- Discounts on workshops and classes
- 10% Discount at The Museum Store
- 10% Discount at Marché Museum Café
- 1 personalized membership card
- 2 personalized membership cards
- Free admission for children under 18 accompanied by an adult.
With proof of ID, educators can receive a $20 discount on Individual and Family memberships. To process discount online, enter reduced price on the payment screen.
Contributing Membership Levels:
Receive all basic membership benefits plus
- Reciprocal admission to more than 300 museums in the North American Reciprocal Museums Program
- 4 complimentary one-time passes
- A complimentary invitation to Beyond the Frame, an annual behind-the-scenes event hosted by museum specialists
- 4 additional guest passes(for a total of 8)
- An invitation to a private special event with the Executive Director
Are you a senior? The JSMA offers senior citizens a 10% discount on their membership. To process discount online, enter reduced price on the payment screen.
*Some memberships levels offer benefits that have Fair Market Value (FMV). A portion of your membership may be subject to Fair Market Value disclosures.