The JSMA Student Advocacy Council (JSMAC) functions as a liaison between the University of Oregon’s student body and the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art to involve students in the dialogue of museum decisions and programming, to raise awareness of the museum on campus, and to further the mission of the JSMA.
If you are interested in Art, Art History, or Museology or have ideas about creative engagement with students in the museum we would like you to join!
As a JSMAC Representative, you would:
- Gain experience in leadership.
- Gain professional development.
- Work in establishing innovative programs.
- Act as a liaison between the student body and the JSMA.
- Learn about Art, Art History, and Museology.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Please click here to apply.
For more information, visit the JSMAC blog: http://blogs.uoregon.edu/jsmac/
To submit artwork to our upcoming student art exhibition, Digital Current, download our submission guidelines here